New Type Of Lense Detects ‘Entities’ Invisible To Humans

You think this is for real?

http://yournewswire.com/new-type-of-lense-detects-entities-invisible-to-humans/

There ya go, now we can give the David Icke crowd a chance. This is their time to shine.

Thanks for posting that. Fascinating stuff.

In a work of fiction that I was developing ideas for two or three years ago, I wrote about a classified technology similar to this that allowed compartmentalized groups of the CIA and military intelligence to see entities all around us that operate on a frequency outside the human sensory spectrum.

I believe this telescope and their claims around it are plausible. Not only that, I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that our government has had something similar to this for some time but has kept the technology confidential.

The world is a much stranger and more complex place than the average person realizes, but I know I’m preaching to the choir saying that here.

Dont forget the movie “They Live”

Ah yes. Good connection. The shades that allowed a person to see “alien subliminals”. That movie had a brilliant premise and could have been so much better. They almost ruined it for me with all the campiness and Roddy Piper’s hamfisted over the top machismo retardiness. Still enjoyable to watch, though.

EA should buy one to do evocation videos.

I saw them advertised in another place. I have seen They Live, and have always hoped such things would be. so I guess the only way to know is to buy a pair and see. hope it is not like the x-ray vision glasses they used to sell to kids.

[quote=“Yass, post:1, topic:7089”]You think this is for real?

http://yournewswire.com/new-type-of-lense-detects-entities-invisible-to-humans/[/quote]

I have the company link which explains the lenses better- if they are real they will be top list item to get!

[quote=“Yass, post:1, topic:7089”]You think this is for real?

http://yournewswire.com/new-type-of-lense-detects-entities-invisible-to-humans/[/quote]

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:3, topic:7089”]Thanks for posting that. Fascinating stuff.

In a work of fiction that I was developing ideas for two or three years ago, I wrote about a classified technology similar to this that allowed compartmentalized groups of the CIA and military intelligence to see entities all around us that operate on a frequency outside the human sensory spectrum.

I believe this telescope and their claims around it are plausible. Not only that, I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that our government has had something similar to this for some time but has kept the technology confidential.

The world is a much stranger and more complex place than the average person realizes, but I know I’m preaching to the choir saying that here.[/quote]
H.P. Lovecraft Touched upon this truth in his book From Beyond back in the twenties. However in his story the method for seeing entities was a machine that would emit a frequency that would activate the pineal gland in anyone within a certain distance of the machine and that in turn would allow the individuals to see the entities. I’m also a writer and have done some research into the CIA projects but have never heard of that one where did you find this source material? Did you know that the film Predator was based on actual military reports?

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:9, topic:7089”][quote=“Iam Incide, post:3, topic:7089”]Thanks for posting that. Fascinating stuff.

The world is a much stranger and more complex place than the average person realizes, but I know I’m preaching to the choir saying that here.[/quote]
H.P. Lovecraft Touched upon this truth in his book From Beyond back in the twenties. However in his story the method for seeing entities was a machine that would emit a frequency that would activate the pineal gland in anyone within a certain distance of the machine and that in turn would allow the individuals to see the entities. I’m also a writer and have done some research into the CIA projects but have never heard of that one where did you find this source material? Did you know that the film Predator was based on actual military reports?[/quote]

The fuck? Predator was based on actual military reports? o.O!

I didn’t have any source material. When I wrote:

In a work of fiction that I was developing ideas for two or three years ago, I wrote about a classified technology…

What I meant to convey was the technology I was writing about was fictional, not that I came across anything in real life. But I would be more surprised to learn that the technology does not exist as “cosmic classified” technology than to discover that it does actually exist. My understanding is that technology in the upper echelons of secrecy is far advanced beyond what is publicly available or made public knowledge.

In the end, I didn’t use the technology in the novel anyway as I took, or the story took me, in another direction.

I didn’t know anything about Predator having a reality base.

Yeah, From Beyond is one of my favorite Lovecraft tales. Have you seen this great animation video made of it?

! No longer available

Oh yeah just to give you an Idea of the kinds of things the “upper echelons” have google Coral Castle, Hutchinson effect, Philadelphia experiment, Die Glocke, Montauk Project, and DUMBs.

The shocking thing is when you find out that we have had this technology for a long time and that antigravity, time travel, teleportation and many other seemingly impossible and fantastic technologies can be reproduced in the garage using junk yard scraps and machine lathe.

One interesting technology available to any common person with a few grand in the bank is a green energy machine that makes use of wind power, photovoltaic and solar thermal power involving magnification and redirection of solar radiation to boil water and generate steam pressure which can turn the generator.

2 Likes

I’ve done a lot of Google searching and I can’t find any proof at all that Predator was based on a true story, or from military reports. Can you provide a source AdamThoth?

Yeah I learned this long ago from a friend of mine who was a colonel in the army and he showed me the documents but I have no Idea where to find that stuff online. He was head of security at Groom Lake so he had all kinds of clearance. I can try to find it and If I was still in contact with Kieth I would be able to get copies. I assume it’s all declassified by now. MUFON has copies I think, you could check that out.

Neat, thank you. So, what do you think that means? That there were military were hunted by a camouflaged entity? That’s pretty eerie.

1 Like

yikes, if it was that sounds like a good entity to have on your side…or atleast to like you enough not to eat you

1 Like

Neat, thank you. So, what do you think that means? That there were military were hunted by a camouflaged entity? That’s pretty eerie.[/quote]

Have you seen the latest Predator movies? Where humans “picked” by their own race are dumped in a jungle as a sacrificial games where the Predators hunt them?

1 Like

reminiscent of the appearance of digital photography that made orbs, rods & fairies visible for the first time.

1 Like