New to this path

i made my account about 10 minutes ago, but ive been lurkin for a while.
i have tried basic rituals and meditation but besides that i am completely new to this path and i am really interested in it, even though it wont be easy i think ill stick with it. Hope im doin this right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, all good! :+1:

Did you see any results or anything, like phenomena or weird dreams, from early rituals? :slight_smile:

1 Like

honestly i dont really know but ever since ive been seeing what i would consider signs (like my total being $6.66 or seeing that number frequently even before i really started). other than that i called on lilith to banish jehovah (i think it was one of vk jehannum’s rites) meditated a bunch but like i said, brand new to this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just sent you a PM with a load of useful stuff in (green icon, top right), take a look through that and then reply on here with any questions, someone will point you in the right direction. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

thanks so much!

1 Like

I had someone apologize to me when this was my total. He never caught on when I kept getting the same thing and the total kept coming to $6.66.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

Ok so, i dont know if im grasping at straws here, but last night i called upon King Paimon, i asked for a sign or something (i said show me 5:55 or something) and i ended up going to sleep at six, but i didnt see 555 … fastforward to a few hours ago, im outside listening to music and randomly it cuts out and so i grab my phone to see 5:55. I could literally feel the intention but i dont wanna be one of those (overly superstitious?) ppl

Welcome!

1 Like