New to this + I think I’m cursed

Hi
I joined this forum because I think I’m cursed and I need help. I can’t personally ask anyone in my family or friends because they would think I’m crazy. They already think I’m weird because I collect rocks, crystals and burn sage every 6 months or so. I like to stare at the stars and moon. I love going to the river and just saying a little prayer then go home and light a white candle. But nothing I do seems to help. Things are going very bad for me. Can someone give me advice please
Thank you

3 Likes

Erh erm**…I’ve always wanted to do this:

135643 Introduce Yourself

5 Likes

My introduction:
I’m a girl and completely new to this. I’m in education for 20 years. I like the outdoors. I have always liked rocks, crystals and crystals and all the elements. I also like to burn white candles. Is there anything else you need to know about me? Pls ask

2 Likes

This is her introduction.

She’s a beginner and thinks she’s been cursed.

I’m going to move this to the proper section.

3 Likes

Fist thing I believe you should stop doing whatever you’re doing. Completely. Because obviously you’re doing something wrong.

Next, try to learn and understand… then practice what you learned. Step by step. There are courses, books etc

Forums are great to collect information and learn from what others are sharing… but it shouldn’t be your main source. Unless you find a mentor to work with.

There are many paths in this field, which one you feel more comfortable with? Which one could bring the results you seek? Working with Demons, Angels, Saints ? Working with energy and your own mental abilities? Explore all different kinds of magick and choose one then learn it. You can always change it later on. But you need something specific to start with, or you will be lost and waste your time and effort.

Good luck and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell me about it. I know I have dark sinister side but for some reason people avoid me. Especially women. I’ve been having problems with woman for the last 5 years.
Yet again I’ve always been that kid with a guilty smile, like when people accuse me of things I may have done; I can’t help but smile.

Thank you
I really need help like yesterday. I will look into different magic. I will say though I think I will prefer to work with crystals and the elements. Oh my goodness this feels so wired putting this out there. But so liberating:)
My family and friends would disown me if they knew I was interested in this and asking for help

3 Likes

I think you will find Damon Brand’s books very helpful to you. Read his books and try to use his systems. If you didn’t already. There’s a book called “Archangels of Magick” I recommend to start with that one. If you feel you maybe cursed, he published a book called “Protection Magick” you could check that one as well.

His books are easy, practical and they work for many practitioners, beginners and experienced.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

You have a crystal inside your skull called The pineal gland.
I know some of you may be critical of Mr. Alex Jones; but he sells some good Nascent Iodine. If you refuse to do business with infowars or Dr Group; go to Doc Wallach.

1 Like

I just wanted to say that most people who think they’re cursed are NOT cursed. Also, believing you are cursed can become a self-fulfilling prophecy (you think you are, so you basically are). Most likely, there are other reasons (maybe even mundane ones) that are the cause of the problems you’ve been experiencing. Just my 2 cents. Unless you know people who practice magick & pissed them off, you’ve probably not been cursed.

2 Likes

Did u create that, it’s awesome :slight_smile:

https://www.7witchescoven.com/crystal-protection.html

1 Like

Hi
Thank you
What should I do with the crystal in my skull and what’s the iodine for?

Stiole it from around the reporters.

This will best explain for you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like