New to this and want to learn evocation/evokation

Hi,
I am very very new to this. I saw youtube videos about Demon Magicians etc… and then come across EA’s site. I knew guys like Chris angles and David Blaine are not doing the trick only there is something else. All I want to be able to do simple magic like them. now my questions are as follows. I really appreciate this forum and members who are helping stupid and new guys like me. So thanks in advance.

Can I learn that thru videos (EA’s courses, even thou my english is not that good and I don’t understand most the stuff he is talking about :), I am going to definitely buy EAs stuff just for my collection anyway. )

Are there any live seminars available on this ( I am in Bay area California)

Is there anyone who can teach me or get me started thru Skype for money ???

All I want to start with simple stuff, so answer it here or PM if you want to talk private.

Regards
Bill

Here’s some things you could get started with right now, just from this site:

1: How to start using sigils;

2: How to enter, and recognise, Theta-Gamma Synch;

3: The YouTube video of EA’s seminar on evocation at Dixie State College (1:28:38).

And please don’t forget to post an introduction in this thread! :slight_smile:

It seems like we newbies are going directly to New Magician Help as soon as we arrive. What do you suppose it would look like if the the Introductory thread was relocated there? :slight_smile:

And Greetings, Bill!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:3984”]Here’s some things you could get started with right now, just from this site:

1: How to start using sigils;

2: How to enter, and recognise, Theta-Gamma Synch;

3: The YouTube video of EA’s seminar on evocation at Dixie State College (1:28:38).

And please don’t forget to post an introduction in this thread! :)[/quote]

Thank you Lady Eva and hjo

I agree with hjo if we should put that thread sticky here. Where is it located now, can you guys post the link please.

Looks like you found it (it was the final link on my reply above) - I’ll see about moving some stickies etc., not sure what’s possible but watch this space. :slight_smile:

Would people find a roundup of all the free info in newsletters, YT etc., all in one place helpful? Open to recommendations for what other members want to help find info, please PM me any ideas (click on my username on this post, then hit “Send Personal Message”) and I’ll se what I can do because I have a lot of this stuff bookmarked.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Wow I just noticed that Lady Eva was a global Moderator. Sorry, I’m slow.

I couldn’t agree more that making a resource thread would be an awesome idea. Especially the one you gave me about the newsletters that had them all listed. That was helpful.

Also is there a way to view the threads you’ve replied to and see if someone else has posted on them? I’m posting in more threads, but have to find them to see if anyone replied. I may be missing something, but just an idea.

Thanks!

Yes, if you click on New Comments at the top of the page right under the main menu bar and next to your avatar - here’s how it looks for me right now:

New Comments shows you when new posts have been added to any thread you’ve posted in, no matter how old or how recent, and New Topics beneath that shows new replies in threads where you didn’t post - hope that helps.

I’ll look into making a sticky with all the info links in, bear with me - the moderator thing’s only since Wednesday this week just gone, so I’m still learning what’s where and so on. :slight_smile:

Ok, went ahead and bought the divination course. Any suggessions, how to proceed with it, any precautions or advice ???

Regards
Bill

[quote=“hJo, post:3, topic:3984”]It seems like we newbies are going directly to New Magician Help as soon as we arrive. What do you suppose it would look like if the the Introductory thread was relocated there? :slight_smile:

And Greetings, Bill![/quote]

Good suggestion, why didn’t I think of that? … Thanks!