New to the LHP

Hello I’m patrick I’m new to the LHP any tips or book recommendations are always appreciated

Welcome @Patrick. Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in your introduction, and failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the subsequent removal of your posts until the rule is respected.

I’m 25 currently living in South Carolina USA. I was raised Christian until I was eight and stumbled onto my mother and grandmother practicing Wicca where I was allowed to dable until I was around twelve and became a practioner until about three years ago when I fell out of religion or the belief any higher power for personal reasons. As for what I want to learn I can t really say because I want to learn as much as I can from this group and proven authors I recently picked up E.A koetinngs works of darkness and Ive been reading it and doing some pathwork from it but feel like it stops being for begginers about half way through.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Patrick!
You’ll have a blast!

1 Like