New to the Forum

Hi, I’ve been practicing divination for 3 years, but I’ve only been doing magick for nearly a year now. Divination was essentially my introduction to magick. I have a love for Geomancy and am experienced in Geomantic divination but I’ve never done Geomantic magick, I’ve also done divination with playing cards, dice, and I’ve also tried I Ching several times. So I’ve always mainly been interested in divination.

In magick I’ve only done some basic rituals with angels and archangels, but I would like to try Goetia. I’ve also only done some basic work with Germanic/Norse deities and Ancestors through blóta and prayer, but always with great results.

2 Likes

Welcome @Dankquanicus, apart from Goetia is there any other areas of interest?
It really helps other forum members to support/guide each other knowing a little bit more in the introductions. :blush:

2 Likes

Apart from Geotia I’m also interested in more Deity and Ancestral magick, and also Sigil crafting. I’ve crafted and fired a few Sigils in the past but I’d like to know more about crafting and making them more effective.

2 Likes

@Dankquanicus thank you for sharing, I am sure you will find what you are looking for within the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! We’re happy to have you!

1 Like