New to the forum!

Hi, I’ve been experimenting with magick for 15 years and have recently been ready to make it a major part of my life. I look forward to many discussions!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @VictoriaLaramie

Where are you from?

What do you pracitce?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

This post still does not tell us anything about you or your experience in magick and does not meet our rule regarding introductions.

3 Likes

I hail frombeautiful Southern Oregon!
I unfortunately have no idea who my ancestors are, and the ones I do know of were bad people. All I know is im half white and half Mexican. My family tree is shrouded in mystery along with any ancestral traditions.
I grew up as a Mormon but quickly changed my tune around 14 when my mother had a complete mental breakdown. My journey in the LHP started with the desire to take control of my life and help those I love.
Since I was working from ground zero with barely any direction, I started with sensitivity exercises with friends. From then on I started seeing entities EVERYWHERE! To try to understand, I studied and studied and I still do to this day.
At 15 I successfully exorcised the entity causing my mother’s insanity. Now confident, I expanded to protection pathworking, divination, astrology and herbalism, some root work and chaos magick.
Once I had my daughter I pretty much stopped practicing because I was in one bad relationship after another. I still received psychic messages, read omens and divined, but I didn’t cast. That is until the end of my last relationship, which required magick to completely tear away from. Looking back, I am positive demonic entities helped to liberate me.
Two years later, right before the pandemic, I had again fallen into a mundane slump to the point that I said out loud that I don’t believe in any powers but myself. Two or three days after I made the statement, Santa Muerte finds her way to me through a documentary. Never before had I felt such a strong connection to any entity, and i immediately fell in love. She is the connection I have to my unknown ancestral traditions.
Over the last few months she has also been guiding me along my path to discovering demonic magick and the connection it has to everything. I have practiced my craft more regularly and I am ready to make magick a staple in my life. Already I am making life changing decisions with the help of Demons and Santa Muerte.
What I haven’t wrapped my head around is how Lucifer fits into it all. That’s my next quest.

3 Likes

Thank you for properly introducing yourself and elucidating more upon your experience.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you its good to be here. Its odd for me that people actually want to know about me lol

1 Like

It helps us not only to think of you as a real person and not just an internet handle, but knowing your experience helps us to provide advice and direction appropriate to your level, as well as evaluate any advice you may choose to offer.

2 Likes

Thank you very much you guys are on top of it! Wonderful! Oh, I am really grateful to be here!

1 Like

Hi @VictoriaLaramie, :wave:t4::blush: welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Several of us around here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @VictoriaLaramie :blush:

1 Like