New to scrying mirrors, could use all the help I can get

Hello BALG forum, I was wondering about how does one go to become adept in the use of the scrying mirror, I have so far not been able to see the white fog talked about all over the forum but I have had some things happen while practicing, for example in most sessions the mirror will dissapear for a couple of seconds while and then reappear, has anyone had the same thing happen to them and if so then could you possibly help me understand what it means?

1 Like

My experience with the scrying mirror is , i just look at my reflection with my normal sight and look beyond the reflection or beyond the void with my third eye, and just clear my mind and usually the spirits will already know what I want to know before I ask them sometimes my reflection will change to something else, n I’d hear them, I always sage myself and the area before n after I’ve done mirror scrying which also helped

1 Like

Ive seen a literal 3rd eye on my reflection while scrying before. My regular two eyes then a big 3rd eyeball but it was vertical and not horizontal.

1 Like

It might be helpful to consecrate the mirror under a spirit’s power. I recommend a moon spirit

1 Like

Maybe a sign ?