New To Magick

Hello everyone! As the title states, yes, I am new to magick. I was hoping to find where a good place to start would be. I’m 17 of age right now, so yes I am quite young at the moment. I turn 18 in a few months. I’m hoping to get into demonology but I don’t really fully understand what it is and what I would use it for. Any resources would be greatly appreciated and I’m happy to be apart of the BALG community! Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
I think I’m also in the same situation as you. lol

Sometimes one of the initial steps of a ritual is the invocation of the elements.
In this case, one may either go with the demonolatry approach (Flereous, at south, is the demon of fire; Lucifer, east, air; Belial, north, earth; Leviathan, west, water) or call the first four Gatekeepers: Belial, (Lucifer /) Amaymon, Azazel and Abaddon. This may also be done by performing a modified Ritual of the Pentagram.

Where can I find the ritual to call to the four gatekeepers? And also what do I do when I possibly make contact?

Welcome

When you call the Gatekeepers (or the 4 demonolatry entities) as elemental/quarters demons at the beginning of a ritual, it may suffice e.g. to practice a Qabalistic Cross, then trace four inverted pentagrams towards the cardinal points and say the demons names while “piercing” each pentagram at the center.

Welcome to the forum. Since you are so new to magic you might want to start out lightly. Like how to learn about protection and grounding yourself. My thread might be is some use you to.