New to it all

Hello I’m new to it all. No prior experience in magick. I’m eager to learn…just researching and reading on all different types of materials.

6 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum! I’m sure you’ll find much useful info here.

Do you feel drawn to any system or ideology at this point?

Sigil magick seems to interest me. I would really like to be able to communicate with spirits one day - developing my clairaudience (which I currently don’t have). How does everyone develop this skill if they were not born with this gift?

1 Like

From what ive experienced sigil magick is an awesome way to manifest things in your life although what has always worked best for me is to make about 13 some for things you really want and others for things you dont really care about. Put them out of sight for a month and then charge them one a day and burn them after rinse and repeat. Definately an effective way to keep your analytical mind from cock blocking so to speak. In terms of hearing spirits it usually starts as good old voices in your head but over time you come to realize the words and terms used are different than your internal monologue. Best thing you can do at this point is get into the habit of meditation and working with your chakras. Although if you’re seeking a more riveting experience right off the bat. As you’re falling asleep say “I am in the arms of morpheus” three times and visualize falling asleep in this entity’s arms. There will be a character in your dream that will actively interact with you. A good starting point for making contact with a spirit :). Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I appreciate the insight. This is all very fascinating to me. I’ll certainly give it a try. I’m sure I’ll be asking more questions later on. Glad to be part of this community of experts. Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

I’d hardly consider myself an expert lol. But its good to be a part of a good community. :slight_smile:

Hey I’m new also welcome to the club

Welcome to the forum. I have several sigils opened so everyone is different.

3 Likes