New to here

Hi all
I’m Sharon and I’m from kildare in Ireland. I just found this site today. Im very interested to find out what’s been going on in my life. Iets just say iv had a few experiences happen in my life that I know are not human.
I know I was saved a few times from death by different Angel’s. My very First experience that I remember was when I was 6. My friend and I were playing at a river. We started fighting, he pushed me and ran away. I was wearing a green tracksuit and wellies. I was drowning and couldn’t swim , next thing I knew it was like something just came in pulled me out put me on the side of the bank. I didn’t see it or dont remember it just remember waking up seeing this massive being with nothing only colours bright luminous colours no face hair nothing just all colours ?
Any explanations would be great.
Kind regards
Sharon

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience in magical systems, or just the spontaneous occurrences?

Hi
Just in the spontaneous sense…

1 Like

Exactly must have something guardians angels or whatever. It has Definitely helped me many more times after that. I actually never thanked it, so must do that :wink:
Thanks for that Koneko :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like