New to demons

Before i continue i would like to thank all of you in advance for being so kind.
I have been reading various post about demons and am currently fasincated by them and have decided to take another step and ask for advice to calling them? as i heard summoning them means showing that you have power over them or something and need some advice and tips for that.

1 Like

If you try to show that you have power over them they’ll laugh and then they’ll leave. I suggest you not doing that. Show respect and kindness like you would show to any other person and they’ll hear you out…just like any other person.

5 Likes

trying to command a demon is probably the worst advice I have ever heard. you need to be nice to them and respectful but do not ever be afraid.

3 Likes

Yes, evocation isn’t in itself an act of force and domination; theoretically a very advanced magician may afford this, even then he will be respectful indeed.

3 Likes

Not always the best idea. It’s not that you have power over them, you have power over creation from a point of omnipotence, so you have the power to bring them into presence. Power over an entity is a whole different story.

Or they might just decide not to play nice with you. When you try to force an entity is when you are basically begging them to twist your words and screw you.

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Always demonstrate respect and honor. Never take the upper hand approach.

1 Like