New to BALG, I did my first Sigil today. Need pointers

Hello everyone my name julian and I’m new to BALG. I have no other way with communicating with other magic practitioners ect mainly cause I don’t know any personally… but I did something big today. I tried reaching out to Lilith by drawing her sigil. I lit a candle and mainly spoke from the heart. I was really nervous cause I had been wanting to do this for a really long time but I finally did it. I definitely felt a shift in energy while doing so! But the reason I choose her to be my first spirit is because ever since a few days ago, I stumbled across this topic that had to do with Lilith and ever since then I couldn’t get her outta of mind! I was thinking about her literally non stop for the past two days… I watched videos on YouTube about her history and others who have worked with her and I just did it… (just to elaborate, I drew out her sigil, lit a white candle, i spoke from the heart for maybe about 5-10, even played her some of my music! Said thank you, then blew out the candle. Anyone have any input please I could use anything, literally a beginner right

1 Like

What is your goal? What was your intention in reaching out to Lilith?

Thank you for replying, my goal with working with Lilith is to accept the things that I cannot change like the past, self love and confidence, help me with obstacles in my journey… I very much admire her characteristics and I would like to be more like her

Did you open her seal? In your post you just said you drew it, but not if you opened it or not.

I don’t think so, all I did was draw the sigil and tried to meditate on it

If you’re trying to make contact, you have to open the seal first. It’s like dialing the phone number of the spirit. Simply drawing the seal and meditating on it won’t really do anything.

Here is the basic technique for opening a seal:

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much for that

1 Like

Do you think trying to reach out again would be a bother to her?

No, it is perfectly okay for a beginner to reach out as often as they can. Spirits understand your intention is to learn. Some people even connect with their deities daily.

It only becomes a bother to them if you are, for example, constantly calling them to ask why they haven’t fulfilled your desires yet. That shows a lack of trust which they tend to find disrespectful.

3 Likes

Ahh greatly appreciated. That last thing I want to do is be any kind of disrespectful!

1 Like

Update, I did the sigil again. I feel a whole lot better, and I think it went much better than it did yesterday. The energy from last night was heavy and off but now it feels a lot better

4 Likes

‘These doors are not closed in the space around you… but in the minds of men.’

2 Likes

I don’t understand

It’s been close to five days and I’ve reached out to Lilith twice this week… haven’t heard anything back… is this normal for a beginner?

1 Like

Yes, it’s normal. You’re developing a new skill, so it takes time to develop the necessary senses.

2 Likes

Okay, I followed the steps in the link you sent me earlier in the week and I will say, I did see the lines disappear and a reappear. Was interesting and gave me hope. I’ve been playing some of my favorite songs to help get me in the proper head space and it does help… but so far nothing… I’ve been seeing numbers appear like 333, 777, 222, 444, I don’t think that’s coincidence. I’m trying to stay hopeful and trust the process is working and she is a getting my messages but I do kind of feel discouraged

Demons like food. The sense of taste is something mortals have that they do not and they very much appreciate being allowed to sample. Set aside some time and give your offerings by getting the most delicious meal you can think of ready and allowing them/her to partake of your senses for the duration.

1 Like

Wow have you done this before? Would mind explaining exactly how you went about doing so? Mind I am a beginner

You sound more advanced in making contact than I. I was approached and have since been reading up to understand the ins and outs. I’m just telling you something that is kind of common knowledge :slight_smile:

1 Like