New tattoo

just got my second tattoo new and fresh, what you guys think. do you have any spiritual tattoos and what do they mean to you? mine here is to show that I will always be with magic no matter what and it’s on my left hand hence the left hand path it gives me power ect.

24 Likes

That looks nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dude, way to commit.

I plan to get a tat at some point myself for my practice, I just have to decide and find a place I trust to not fuck it up.

2 Likes

Love ittt!!! I’m jealous! Are you gonna get more??

4 Likes

It’s amazing isn’t it

1 Like

Love ittt.

1 Like

yes of course I’m gonna get more this is my second tattoo. another reason why I got it is to show that I am a pagan, occult, black mage, witch, extra and I will always be this way no matter what

2 Likes

next tattoo I wanna get is vegvisir download%20(1)

8 Likes

I would love a tattoo that only other people that do magic understand what it is.
I don’t care for questions from other people what it means!
Any ideas?

4 Likes

Yea I have a greek mythology sleeve but it was done before I was ever even into magick. I would have incorporated way more symbolism and more “occulty” art

3 Likes

Craft a personal sigil, but also make it look like a nice geometric design?

Decide in advance whether to let the artist add their own special flair (have a look at the local artist’s work and see what would complement the feel and style) or find one who is known to not mind copying exactly what you give them. Most like to add their own special touch.

3 Likes

Great idea,thanks.
I already have one in my mind now thanks to you.
When I got in contact with voudon when I was young I only remember the protection sign.

2 Likes

Oh, this is a nice topic. I’ve been looking for a topic like this a long time ago, where we can all share our tattoos.

Just a few hours left, then I can go to meet my tattoo artist friend, to design my tattoo. The first one will Abaddon’s Sigil (and probably His enn). Interesting, because I wanted to get my first tattoo 2 years ago, but every time something happened, then I pass the idea. Now I won’t. This will by my first!

In this year I want a big Sword to my back too, to prove my love for the fight, war. It’s blade will run along my spine. It’s iron cross will lay between/on my scapula, and the grip is near/on my neck. ( This will be a bigger, and more meticulous tattoo).

Hi all,Just stumbled across this and I love tats. I have the legendary Greenman on my back (done ten yrs ago) because I used to climb trees for 15 yrs, I have a sleeve on my right arm with the deities of Osiris(inner upper arm), Isis(Back of upper arm), Horus on my elbow and the inside of both elbows I have the eye of horus and the eye of Ra. My lower right arm has Medusa on the inside and her 3 headed dog Cerburus on the outside, but because of my egyptian upper arm and elbow the dog has Anubis heads. Pretty cool. My left inner arm has the great King Pazuzu, the outer forearm is a picture of a demon with the great Lucifers sigil at the bottom of it. I am also awaiting a tattooist (thanks to my wife) to get back to me as I’m getting the sigil of King Belial on the back of my left hand and on the back of my right hand, I’m getting the silgil of King Bael/ Baal. I never know how to pronounce the great King Baal or Bael as one is apparently from what I’ve read a miss interpretation from the french translation? But due to the amount of time that has past and slanders that have been put upon him it is difficult to say.

1 Like

I loved. I plan to make one. Like the Om. Or a buda or somenthing like that.

1 Like

Re-post. I took this a year ago. I have tried to take 2 other magickal tattoos but something always comes up so it might not be right time yet.

13 Likes

The last one I got. Two of my fave things. All of my tattoos are spiritually inspired except one on my ankle which my friend did with a needle off ebay. I dont recommend

12 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

lefthandpath
What do you guys think about this one? I want a tattoo to symbolise the left hand path

4 Likes