New strategies

Hello to everyone, guys I need your help. You see I have almost two years performing love spells and rituals but I can’t see any effect. My goal is break up a couple, yes I know that I say love spells :P, and get a girl that is in my school. I tried everything, every single ritual to break up this couple and nothing happen…im trying this first because I feel that is taking more time and energy(break up) and then I perform the love spells. Can you help me, give me an advice or a new strategy? Realm this making bad because I really really want that and in this two years I only see failure and failure…
Please help me.

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5172”]Realm this making bad because I really really want that and in this two years I only see failure and failure…
Please help me.[/quote]

I think that’s the problem there. When you do magic, regardless of the outcome, you need to differentiate between want and need. If you just want or wish for something, the result in magick is almost always that you’ll be in a perpetual state of prolonged wishing/wanting that thing. It is not enough to just merely want something.

Think about an example where you are underwater nearly drowning and needing air. Notice how the desperation to get air and the effort to fulfill that need is stronger than merely wanting something else in life. Need is connected to survival so when you need something, that takes priority over wants.

It also sounds like you are heavily invested in this outcome for whatever reasons that are your own. The 2nd thing in magick is that when you do a spell you go into that spell with the godlike knowledge that the result has already set in motion by the spell you are about to do. And then during the spell you take that need and you project that into the ritual with every fiber of your being until you are just drained of it. Then you can leave the ritual and go make a sandwich and focus on other things in your life. If you keep being invested in the outcome after the ritual you leave room for doubt to creep in on the results and also leave open the possibility of retraction of the spell working, which will cancel your efforts. Also, when you are able to let all this out in the ritual you then make room to focus on how you will feel and experience life once your need has been met. So then the last part of the ritual will be you intensely focusing on what your life is going to feel, look, and sound like once this need has been met. That is the new reality emerging into this world and taking shape over what otherwise could have been.

So I what I suggest you do is sit down in meditation for an hour or so and focus on the why of the result. Why is this important to you? More importantly, is it enough to make it a need? When you find the root of all of that inner questioning you can use that to fuel the fires.

[quote=“Dagon, post:2, topic:5172”][quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5172”]Realm this making bad because I really really want that and in this two years I only see failure and failure…
Please help me.[/quote]

I think that’s the problem there. When you do magic, regardless of the outcome, you need to differentiate between want and need. If you just want or wish for something, the result in magick is almost always that you’ll be in a perpetual state of prolonged wishing/wanting that thing. It is not enough to just merely want something.

Think about an example where you are underwater nearly drowning and needing air. Notice how the desperation to get air and the effort to fulfill that need is stronger than merely wanting something else in life. Need is connected to survival so when you need something, that takes priority over wants.

It also sounds like you are heavily invested in this outcome for whatever reasons that are your own. The 2nd thing in magick is that when you do a spell you go into that spell with the godlike knowledge that the result has already set in motion by the spell you are about to do. And then during the spell you take that need and you project that into the ritual with every fiber of your being until you are just drained of it. Then you can leave the ritual and go make a sandwich and focus on other things in your life. If you keep being invested in the outcome after the ritual you leave room for doubt to creep in on the results and also leave open the possibility of retraction of the spell working, which will cancel your efforts. Also, when you are able to let all this out in the ritual you then make room to focus on how you will feel and experience life once your need has been met. So then the last part of the ritual will be you intensely focusing on what your life is going to feel, look, and sound like once this need has been met. That is the new reality emerging into this world and taking shape over what otherwise could have been.

So I what I suggest you do is sit down in meditation for an hour or so and focus on the why of the result. Why is this important to you? More importantly, is it enough to make it a need? When you find the root of all of that inner questioning you can use that to fuel the fires.[/quote] that was awesome. Thanks

[quote=“Dagon, post:2, topic:5172”][quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5172”]Realm this making bad because I really really want that and in this two years I only see failure and failure…
Please help me.[/quote]

So I what I suggest you do is sit down in meditation for an hour or so and focus on the why of the result. Why is this important to you? More importantly, is it enough to make it a need? When you find the root of all of that inner questioning you can use that to fuel the fires.[/quote]

What do people really need than air,food,and water? not really anything and not even those because do they really “need to stay alive” so this is why i don’t understand the sudden “need is must” logic…

I thought it was originally the exact opposite, you can get what you want but you cant be too needy. This is true, if not in love magic - at least with woman in general, the more careless of them you are the more interested they often seem to be… Or/And if you start to feel and act like you really need them they might dislike it.

It seems like things are achieved more easily if you don’t care about them too much, but maybe we don’t mean the same things… Maybe in reality it doesn’t matter, its just a small thing that matters and we all fail to point out what it is.

Maybe in this case the couple’s love is actually too strong or protected.

If someone has a boyfriend, i personally don’t think that i would try that particular girl but to move and find a new target… Unless if you hate the guy and want to slash him, and really like the girl and want to get her… hmm i dunno.

1 Like