New Starting Tonight Need a little help

Hello

I purchased the course Mastering Evocation, got to video 5 as I had to buy the material to make my pentagram today (yesterday was Thanksgiving so no stores were open).

I am starting my journey tonight. I made my pentagram with a lot of dedication but a little disappointed. It’s not bright enough, I can’t see it in the dark.

I am really new to invocation and evocation but not to the concepts.

I have a specific goal I’d like to achieve 1st and don’t know what sigil I should use. (I listed below)

I also watched this video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJBWMFRO6g]- YouTube

I got a little afraid an wondered if I should just ask for a little help or guidance from others that have been through EA’s course “Mastering Evocation” or have practiced a while.

I had an online business for 3.5 years but, because I didn’t own the product when they went under so did I. This time I’m selling on Amazon and own my own product, private label, but not doing well because I didn’t go with my gut and choose an initial product that is floundering throwing more money at it right now isn’t an option.

SO my goal for my evocations are:

1. Obtain the money to restart my online business and get things under control on the home front. Not talking millions either.

2. Choose 1-4 products that will sell well on Amazon and on my websites. I know the mechanics to sell on Amazon just product choice needs to be 100% better and guidance with the best keywords. And it doesn’t have to be all 4 products at once. The 1st product can pay for the next and so on. I just know how much I want to make and I don’t care about the category as much as I did with the 1st failed product I did. I chose vanity and a too saturated market with competition and options.

3. Find a good team of knowledgeable competent people to work with. Outsourcers, Accountant, Lawyer, etc as I know where I want to go.

Also can they, the Angels, Demons, Spirits, manipulate the algorithms of the search engines, Google, Amazon and eBay? Is this even possible?

I know that sounds crazy but when you have websites that need to generate money, having Angels, Demons, Spirits, to help get you to page 1 top 3 in search engines can be handy and when you have listings on Amazon and eBay getting on page 1 top 3 that can be very lucrative as well.

I have ways to make money or obtain money so it is not like money would have to be pulled out of thin air or win the lottery to help me obtain the my #1 financial goal.

I have hair extensions that I can sell and 2 hairdressers that do order sometimes, but not as much as I need them to.
I do SEO work and have a few websites that IF I can get them to rank better can obtain a monthly income from by selling the leads then do SEO for the owners.
I have a contact that wants a few websites for a few moving companies that pay $7,000 a week if he can get me in I could get a piece of that income stream.

And it’s not like I’m asking the Angels, Demons, Spirits to just throw money at me from nothing or win the lottery.

And last question.

Can I set a time frame for achieve my goals? I mean, the faster the better of course but I would like to get back on track like yesterday and to start my Amazon selling like next week.

My thinking is this, once the money flows in, the material things I can deal with, and for business things and obstacles (people or business) and such that is what I can use my Angels, Demons, Spirits, to obtain my objective.

I know from experiences with mediation things are possible and will happen. It’s just a lot slower based on my experiences. AND I do know that incantations, evocations and magic was used in the ‘bible’ and things happen faster when you know what to do and how to do it.

And the very last thing, there are 4 people that either owe me money, cheated me or hurt me. I would like them to pay me back and feel what it is like to be hurt, trust and have it broken. Okay a little revenge. BUT mostly pay me back my share.

So those are my questions.

Thanks so much!!! For reading, your help and time!

Day 1 Pentagram Power.

Don’t know if my Pentagram is the best or I said the words right all the time. But I didn’t feel anything so much as I saw my Pentagram go in and out. Meaning, some lines would fade out, and come back in, some lines would become intense almost a 3D effect then fade out then come back. Even when I stopped the chanting it would continue on as I sat and watched it while I breathed in and out.

Also within my Pentagram, I see why the ‘goat’ is a symbol and people associate the triangle with illuminate as that was clear to me once I got into my chanting. My pentagram looks like the goat and I have a perfect triangle in the middle.

I know everyone will have different experiences so I’m not going to ask, ‘is that normal’ as I feel it’s great for me and day 1!

I will say I feel more energetic, I feel like I must have a ritual from this point on to help achieve my goals. I also feel that I cannot abandon my ritual once my goals are achieved because that is the time that they become more important.

It might be possible for them to do that, it’s probably simpler to ask them what’s already being searched for and to somehow provide that, I haven’t had much experience with this stuff though so that’s just a thought and not a statement of fact. :slight_smile:

And the very last thing, there are 4 people that either owe me money, cheated me or hurt me. I would like them to pay me back and feel what it is like to be hurt, trust and have it broken. Okay a little revenge. BUT mostly pay me back my share.

Andromalius might be a good demon to approach about getting the money back, he has a very good reputation for courtesy and I’ve only dealt with him once but he was utterly charming and completely helpful.

This link also has information on him, and here are some threads on this forum that mention him:

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/needing-help-to-track-down-a-theif/

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/andromalus/

[quote=“zednme, post:1, topic:4425”]Hello

I purchased the course Mastering Evocation, got to video 5 as I had to buy the material to make my pentagram today (yesterday was Thanksgiving so no stores were open).

I am starting my journey tonight. I made my pentagram with a lot of dedication but a little disappointed. It’s not bright enough, I can’t see it in the dark.

I am really new to invocation and evocation but not to the concepts.

I have a specific goal I’d like to achieve 1st and don’t know what sigil I should use. (I listed below)

I also watched this video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJBWMFRO6g]- YouTube

I got a little afraid an wondered if I should just ask for a little help or guidance from others that have been through EA’s course “Mastering Evocation” or have practiced a while.

I had an online business for 3.5 years but, because I didn’t own the product when they went under so did I. This time I’m selling on Amazon and own my own product, private label, but not doing well because I didn’t go with my gut and choose an initial product that is floundering throwing more money at it right now isn’t an option.

SO my goal for my evocations are:

1. Obtain the money to restart my online business and get things under control on the home front. Not talking millions either.

2. Choose 1-4 products that will sell well on Amazon and on my websites. I know the mechanics to sell on Amazon just product choice needs to be 100% better and guidance with the best keywords. And it doesn’t have to be all 4 products at once. The 1st product can pay for the next and so on. I just know how much I want to make and I don’t care about the category as much as I did with the 1st failed product I did. I chose vanity and a too saturated market with competition and options.

3. Find a good team of knowledgeable competent people to work with. Outsourcers, Accountant, Lawyer, etc as I know where I want to go.

Also can they, the Angels, Demons, Spirits, manipulate the algorithms of the search engines, Google, Amazon and eBay? Is this even possible?

I know that sounds crazy but when you have websites that need to generate money, having Angels, Demons, Spirits, to help get you to page 1 top 3 in search engines can be handy and when you have listings on Amazon and eBay getting on page 1 top 3 that can be very lucrative as well.

I have ways to make money or obtain money so it is not like money would have to be pulled out of thin air or win the lottery to help me obtain the my #1 financial goal.

I have hair extensions that I can sell and 2 hairdressers that do order sometimes, but not as much as I need them to.
I do SEO work and have a few websites that IF I can get them to rank better can obtain a monthly income from by selling the leads then do SEO for the owners.
I have a contact that wants a few websites for a few moving companies that pay $7,000 a week if he can get me in I could get a piece of that income stream.

And it’s not like I’m asking the Angels, Demons, Spirits to just throw money at me from nothing or win the lottery.

And last question.

Can I set a time frame for achieve my goals? I mean, the faster the better of course but I would like to get back on track like yesterday and to start my Amazon selling like next week.

My thinking is this, once the money flows in, the material things I can deal with, and for business things and obstacles (people or business) and such that is what I can use my Angels, Demons, Spirits, to obtain my objective.

I know from experiences with mediation things are possible and will happen. It’s just a lot slower based on my experiences. AND I do know that incantations, evocations and magic was used in the ‘bible’ and things happen faster when you know what to do and how to do it.

So those are my questions.

Thanks so much!!! For reading, your help and time![/quote]

How’s it been going? Any success?