New spirit summoning

There is this spirit I have come by in a book left behind by someone which I would like to summon and ask where his origin is from and what he can do to help. The instructions given is by arranging 3 candles in a triangular form but didn’t state where each color should be positioned, thus, red, black and white.

I would like to seek ideas by getting to know where each candle should be positioned in a triangular form.

Red, Black, White

1 Like

in my opinion, it doesn’t really matter at which point you place each candle. A triangle is the same no matter what direction you face, so I would set the colours out however you feel is most aesthetically pleasing.

1 Like

Perhaps the black candle at bottom left and the other 2 how you see fit. You may regard as neuter or “the All” either white or red, the latter possibly being (in the second case) a symbol of a dynamic mix or middle way between black and white.

1 Like

You agree with what I have in mind by placing the black candle at the left. The other two candles, red to right and white to the top of the triangle.
Thanks

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter how you position the candles, but if that is what will make you better personally I would place black candle at the left, white at the right and red in the middle. I hope it helps!!

1 Like