New Spells

Hey ya’ll so I’m back. I want to perform a spell to have a specific result from it but I can’t find anything online. So I thought I could make my own spell. I know this is possible but do I just write something and perform it with the intent? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

You’re not going to be able to find that type of stuff just doing google searches. I am not too knowledgable on making your own spells or really performing them yet, but I would assume it is similar to doing any other spell. Sorry for not being much help, hopefully you are able to find the answer you are looking for though.

1 Like

Congrats! I like that you’re up for this challenge! :smiley:

I would suggest a simple candle burning spell to start off with. They’re very easy, adaptable, & surprisingly powerful.

What you do is get a chime candle in a color that matches your intention. Inscribe a rune or symbol(s) or word(s) on it that symbolize your goal. Dress it in an oil made of up of herbs related to your intention. Those are the basics. Now, if you want to give it extra punch, perform the spell during the appropriate moon phase, planetary day, & planetary hour for your goal. For bringing things to you or increasing them, that would be the waxing moon. For moving things away from you or decreasing them, that would be the waning moon. I would suggest at least using this astrological timing, as it is the most basic & you’re a beginner.

You don’t have to use the planetary day & hour, if you don’t want to, but I find it helps. If you’re not sure what day or hour to use, pick a combo of Sun & Jupiter (Sunday or Thursday, with Sun or Jupiter hour). Sun is success & Jupiter is luck, so they’re good all purpose energies. You can include entities with your spell if you wish (a goddess, a demon, etc.), that’s up to you. If you choose to, evoke or invoke them during the correct planetary day & hour (if you’re opting to use those) & state your intent. Having a gift to give them that they’d like (thanks for their help) is a good idea. Ask them to help you with your goal & your spell. Then light your candle & concentrate your intent on it. Visualize what you want to happen happening. Pour energy into the vision. You can write a little rhyming couplet that sums up your intent & repeat that over & over. It doesn’t have to be fancy, in fact, it’s better if it’s simple. Repeating it over & over gains power & strength you can focus into your spell. Then thank the spirit & let the candle burn out. Try to forget about your spell (don’t think about/lust after the results) & just assume what you want to happen will happen. Good luck!

Here’s a link to one I did in my journal, as an example.

Here are sites that show you the moon phase & planetary hours (make sure to set your location to get correct times for your area!). And another on spell timing, if you want to get even more involved.

If you need help on correspondences, let me know & I’ll point you in the right direction.

Let us know how it turns out!

2 Likes

@IrisAthena Thank you SO much! This is some of the best help I have received on this website I really appreciate it! I will keep everyone updated.

1 Like

D’awwwww, you’re welcome! :blush: