New please advise

Hi all I have worked palomayombe for 20 years I have pacts with different spirits now I want to go in this way now I have work palomayombe for long time there is a lot blood when you do Palo now I am planing to do my First evocation my question is the insense I put it outside of the circle thanks in advance for you help

Firstly stop using circles. Other than that you should set up your ritual how you want. Magic isn’t about pomp and ceremony it’s about your own focus. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi, please take a minute to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

You can shove it in your nose if you think it’s going to help you concentrate lol, Cheers!

Maury03, I believe that it’s normal to put the incense outside the circle, you can find a link to a free seminar E.A. gave that outlines the basics of demonic evocatoion, here: My Evocation Seminar At Dixie State College.

And there’s a lot more usful info in the Member Resources thread.

There are also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.