New noob knows

No I don’t know :sweat_smile:

That’s what brings me here. I started my LH journey in July. It’s been crazy. I got so flustered I think I’ve induced some madness within myself…well out of the usual madness…more on that later.

Anyway, I’m here for the wisdom and info on how to get myself out of a situation if the worst is happening…more on that later.

Teach me :nerd_face:
Salutations fellowship

Welcome.

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

What methods or systems of magick do you have experience with?

What goals or struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

Heya!

I’m going on 30 and haven’t a formal practice yet. I’m still trying to determine who or what and the why of the entity that’s been helping (?) me.

I’ve stepped away after a meltdown and dropped the routine they had me on. Nothing too terrible, just a diet, advice on managing parenthood (I’ve got 3…5 and under), also just being more independent and standing up for myself, my decisions. So many good qualities, and the introduction was flashy AF: a whole summer storm! It was so charged the energy was amazing, then the meltdown, it’s a long story(I have work soon but I’ll be back)I wanna create a post and see if anyone can tell me where to look for more info or if anyone has had a similar experience. I haven’t shared the pitfalls yet because like I said it’s a long story and I’m gonna be late for work :sweat_smile: I can’t wait to share with you all!

Until tomorrow! But please do share about yourself as well! Nice to meet you :nerd_face:

So, you have no experience in magick, from what I am gathering from your disjointed reply.

We have a lot of great beginner resources so please don’t hesitate to make good use of the search function in the upper right.

Welcome to the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum @Badblood, glad to have you here!!! I’m a mommy to 4 (7, 6, 4, and 2) so I feel and know the struggle and pain :tired_face::tired_face: but being a mother to my babies is the greatest thing in the world & I wouldn’t trade their little bad asses for anything.

You’ll find a great deal of info here about magick on the forum. If you can’t find what you need using the search function, create a thread and ask us, we’re very friendly and can help you.

2 Likes

Noooo, not the rabbit hole! Lol, I’m being dramatic, but that’s how it really makes me feel. The rabbit hole and I are familiar.

Also, @anon48508954

Uuugh :sob: they’re cute for s reason!

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum. Im a mama too but mine are more spread out age wise, 8, 17 and 22. I cant believe my oldest is 22 already :disappointed_relieved: the teenage years are awesome :rofl: hope you find everything you need here.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My 4 are all small, but 10 years ago before I had my own kids, I took care of 2 stepchildren when they were teens and their dad was deployed in Iraq so it was just us, and I’m not much older than them myself…boy, teens are a different kind of awesome :joy::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha too true :rofl:

1 Like