New moon

I double checked with another site and it’s still full moon. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty stoked about this.

2 Likes

New moon 1,57 degrees…
When the darkness come…
I was born…

2 Likes

Both sites stated that I was born on a Full Moon, which is true and something I already knew about. :smile:

1 Like

Dunno. I placed as bday the full moon on July 2018 and got it right. But mine, my parents and 2 other people bdays, got it wrong. Maybe their database is right from a certain year on and they’re wrong for older people. If it works for you, great, for me (and 4 other people I checked) it didn’t :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, not everyone can be born on a new or a full moon. Statistically speaking, the majority should not be.

1 Like

Obviously. I wasn’t expecting to see a full moon or new moon, this info means nothing to me either way :woman_shrugging: I just noticed that for few people the info was wrong. That’s all.

2 Likes

When you are born on a new moon and the new moon’s spiritual meaning which is the moment in the moon’s cycle appears to mimic death and rebirth, the new moon is often taken as a sign of new beginnings.

The year ahead may also be one of introspection, where you are deciding what to do with goals and your life moving forward. While you may not see your goals mature you will be at a highly magical point to manifest and start creating what you want to see with your goals in your life.

1 Like