New Moon

I wish you luck with your upcoming ritual(s)…keep me posted and I will share my New Moon ritual results that I will be performing

1 Like

I’m going to burn tonight the sigil which I created for my succubus Adda. The sigil’s purpose/intent is about improving our communication and connection.

Interestingly, something kept me from doing it already and even she did in some way… I said, I would do it, as soon she does something for me. She postponed to manifest it until last night, as if she were waiting for the right time.

I didn’t pay attention to the moon, yet, somehow earlier, it came into my attention in relation to this. I take it as affirmation, tonight is the right time for the “ritual”.

That is very interesting. I can understand why your succubus wanted to postpone her manifestation. She is wise as she knows the New Moon represents new beginnings and in your case reaching a new level with in your relationship with your succubus. You are going to learn a lot off your succubus…you are blessed to have such an attentivie and wise spirit as your companion. I was also interested about having a succubus as a companion. Could you share with me how you did that please?