New Moon

So we are entering the phase of a new moon. I have just made myself some affirmations on what I want to acheive. I am going to incorporate luna magick into my rituals to see how they differ from normal practice of rituals. Has anybody else got anything planned for the New Moon? I would love to hear your thoughts on this :metal:

2 Likes

I didn’t have anything specifically planned but am going to get back on with new avatar power and see if I can get it working for me

Oooo that sounds good…what sort avatar will you be working with?

1 Like

The new moon is tomorrow for me. Great time for baneful magik.

1 Like

It’s Geoff cobb Gray system… uses the Shem angels

He simplifies the LBRP, middle pillar and boneless one down and it has a few chants. Would like to see if I can get any success with it.

It is for me also. I have just written out my affirmations. I think it is good to structure your own path working so you can open new doors to your practice. Baneful magick eh? Has someone wronged you? Well if they have make sure they get it with both barrels :sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. Would love to hear how you get on with that. Am I right in thinking creating an Avatar is a prelude to creating a servitor?

No it’s sort of a current I guess you tap into. He does talk about a magick mentor in the system which I suppose could be like a spirit guide or a servitor perhaps

I see…so do you have to perform any specific meditation in order to tap into this current?

Yeah he has a ritual chant you use and repeat - I think tbh it’s just designed to make you relax in to theta before you do anything else - oh and connecting to the kinda gatekeeper angel of it I guess

Sort of a guided meditation. Could you give me the title of the book and author please as I am interested in what we have disscussed and I have some ideas that I would like to try out.

1 Like

Yeah it’s new avatar power by Geoff cobb Gray

Thank you so much…I will buy that book and explore it’s contents

1 Like

If you have much magick knowledge it’s probably a very basic book but I figure I may as well actually start over and try and go somewhere with it. I have some of the GOM books and will probably add in things as I go

I recently got the book, I will be reading it as well to see what can it add to my practice

1 Like

I bought the sequel one and I didn’t really like that tbh - seemed to filter out any magickal names and be more of a positive thinking book so go for the purple cover not the red one

I am still very new even though I have 3 invocations with Lucifer under my belt, so to speak. I need to be practicing and/or creating in order to keep my magick skill well tuned. I am have been building my power for the past 50 days also but performing small rituals is a good test for one’s power, energy and intent.

1 Like

I am currently writing out rituals and spells for the new moon. Got a lot of work to do. No rest for the wicked eh? :rofl::metal:

1 Like

True. I had a little success with it previously and sort of gave up when I got results I suppose but I would like to be magickal lol so I will get going again. The Shem angels seem to feature a lot in other books too

Sometimes things in life can distract you from magickal practice especially if they are serious matters. However the main thing is that you are re-discovering your gifts and magickal practice…personally this time I think your practice will yield even greater results and you will be so empowered by it that you will become hooked on magick again :rofl::metal:

1 Like