New Moderator

I am proud to announce that Lady Eva will be assisting me in moderating this forum. This way, we can make sure a moderator will be here around the clock.

Contratulations Lady Eva and welcome aboard.

1 Like

Cool! Congratz Lady E., just dont ban me please xD

Hail Eva, The Lady of Balg.

Thanks!

I look forward to being able to help keep drama to a minimum, for which Bran’s been setting a solid example that I intend to emulate, and hope that I can contribute to making this forum a healthy and creative place to talk about magick, instead of distractions and bickering. :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats Lady Eva im very happy for you

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:3976”]Thanks!

I look forward to being able to help keep drama to a minimum, for which Bran’s been setting a solid example that I intend to emulate, and hope that I can contribute to making this forum a healthy and creative place to talk about magick, instead of distractions and bickering. ;)[/quote]

Does this mean I still can’t post naked pix of my self yet?

Congrats Eva well picked

Congratulations Lady Eva!

Give’em Hell! :smiley:

Can’t think of a better person to promote! Congratulations Lady Eva! Well deserved!

Cool, congrats on the promotion LadyE.

I wonder if this means were going to see a ladyeva memes page now? Oh well as long as we get one about you walking into mordor.

I saw an actually-quite-amusing one about EA screwing demons - to some extent, that wouldn’t count as satire with me, would it?!

On a more serious note I care about this community and have made some good friends on here, hopefully will continue to do so, and I hate to log-in and see people trying to fuck with it, spamming the threads of new members who might not even know what all the fuss is about, so while I have no desire to bait that kind of attention, I feel motivated to do whatever’s possible to help keep the drama to a minimum for at least a while.

As with when Bran was made a moderator, there’s an appeals process if anyone’s unhappy with a moderation decision I make, and you can read about that here.

i’m typing and editing for about 20 minutes now.(LOL)

WE LOVE YOU LADY EVA…all of us

just stay here and post often.we are selfish bitches and we want you for ourselves

Grats Eva!!

Best
Keez

I do know who I ask to assist me… :wink:

Grats ma’am!

Congrats!! :slight_smile:

Well this monkey was fast, some new work for our moderators… I have to admit that i did laugh a bit while watching that video.

Will done.

If anyone deserves it,it’s you LadyEva!
Congrats and I’m sure you’ll do a killer job!

Another mod?? Well then if it keeps the BS to a minimum I totally back it up! :slight_smile:

That’s the whole idea. I cover the daytime while Lady Eva does the graveyard shift :wink: