New method for evocation?

this is something i literally tried yesterday.

i was going through a book on hermetic magic and in every ritual they say to draw the sigils of certain spirits over the pentagrams. (this is a highly repugnant practice that steals energy from the magician and gives it up to the spirit, i dont recomend it) so i decided i would use this technique to summon a spirit. i chose the demon Azazel because his sigil is fresh in my memory. i drew the sigil in mid air in front of me, the color of white light, and let it hang there while i called for Azazel vocally. holy shit did he show up fast!

full disclosure: i wasnt in a circle i was just sitting in a chair. this was purely an astral evocation, no incense or black mirrors, but the spiritual presence was so strong i could not deny my success.

yeah guys, try it out. see how it works for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man, i wil try it

1 Like

I’ll try this method within three days and report my results to fortife you’re experisnce. Would you mind posting were you read these proccedures?

1 Like

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:1, topic:5947”]this is something i literally tried yesterday.

i was going through a book on hermetic magic and in every ritual they say to draw the sigils of certain spirits over the pentagrams. (this is a highly repugnant practice that steals energy from the magician and gives it up to the spirit, i dont recomend it) so i decided i would use this technique to summon a spirit. i chose the demon Azazel because his sigil is fresh in my memory. i drew the sigil in mid air in front of me, the color of white light, and let it hang there while i called for Azazel vocally. holy shit did he show up fast!

full disclosure: i wasnt in a circle i was just sitting in a chair. this was purely an astral evocation, no incense or black mirrors, but the spiritual presence was so strong i could not deny my success.

yeah guys, try it out. see how it works for you ^_^[/quote]

You don’t have to draw the sigil over the pentagram. Donald Tyson recommends drawing the spirit’s sigil the air in front of you facing your altar. That works too.

1 Like

what did you say actually? and was it in repetition?

i wispered, “alash tad, alash tal ashtu”

1 Like

just once?

Please can you refer me to the book?

no, i kept repeating it until he showed up, i also dropped his name in between incantations.

1 Like

its some golden dawn shit… give me a sec its on an old drive

1 Like

“ritual magic manual” by David Griffin

3 Likes

Many thanks !

thanks i have been trying to find the fastest way to evoke and entity.

Seems like demonolatry method but demono draw ZD

lol how many times do you think you needed to say it before he showed up i have been having some weird experiences lol

I just downloaded the book and checking under the chapter of demonic evocation.

I’m not sure if I am at the correct chapter as these are all hexagrams?

Please can you refer me to the relevant parts?

P.s sorry for being such a pain in advance x