Hi just curious about alot of things, i always since i am young have premonitions dreams that happen. So i am just looking around

Welcome to the forum @Zozotier Please tell us about yourself.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick beyond prescient dreams?

1 Like

I am 30 years old man from Canada , Montreal. I never practice magic but it was always around me while growing. My mom is from Haiti and my Dad from Morocco. Let’s just say that on my mom side … when i will get more comfortable i might give you guys some nice story’s. I also have easy acces to alot , alot of information on all kind of spiritual and magick stuff. My family is really , let’s say “involved”. Personally i never went into it a bit scared i guess, seen some shit go wrong when you don’t know what exactly you’re doing. Sorry for my bad English i am french.

2 Likes

Thank you for expanding upon your introduction, and welcome.

I’m from Canada as well, on the Wet Coast.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight Hey may i ask you something brother , like i don’t know how i should start. I came here to find solution , i know that my mom have been the target of a witch for a while and she got sick and allways have all kind of misfortune(she got breast cancer and even felt in coma for a year). I would just like to be able to protect me and my mom and my newborn baby girl. My mom now her health have greatly improved she doesn’t have cancer anymore and got alot of help from a man that came from Senegal that man had some real power but i lost his contact. So if you can give me a few tips or advice it would really be appreciated. I know theyre is something on me also , i heard about the scan a little bit while being here in the forum do you think a scan can tell me if something is on me (curse/hex/entity) . Thank you for your help in advance

Yes, a scan of your energy should be able to detect anything bad around you.

In my opinion, you should learn a basic banishing, like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and start practicing it daily, upon awakening and before sleeping.

1 Like

Thank’s a ton buddy, it’s learning time for me then. I posted my pic in the scan area also will see what come out