Hello, I am a new member. My name is MarDaizha I am 19 years old. I am new to the world of magick so I could use help on anything. My preferred topics of study are furthering my access to the human mind (I don’t know a specific word for that) and King Paimon. And I am not currently able to offer any help but as I acquire more knowledge I will give the upmost help I can. Feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome.

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right. This forum is full of information on how to summon spirits so just type in what you’re looking for and I’m sure you will find it.

2 Likes

I am having hard time right now. But if I have any questions and cannot find the answers may I ask you?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for having me.

welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for having me.

@nunmajor9

Welcome to the forum. I am also a beginner but willing to offer help. So if you have any questions you can ask me. I have been reading lots of basic stuff lately and at least I could guide you to the correct topics.

1 Like

Of course you can ask the forum. We all try to help each other here.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you I will do. As i am a beginner myself and can use all the help I can get.

1 Like