Hello, I’d prefer not to give out my name and I’ve been on and off with my practice for basically my whole life. I don’t know what exactly to write but I may just blab on a bit. I guess my practice is more chaotic and unorganized but it works for me.
Hmm, I have natural clairvoyance abilities from my mother’s side of the family. I think I’ve connected with Oboras but that is more or less another post. But yeah, demons and all have been a part of my life in ways that are good and bad.
I’m gonna stop myself there but I really hope to learn more from everyone here!

1 Like

Hi @WaterGhoul ,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

2 Likes