Hi everyone, I’m fairly new to magick, I know a little bit about it though, I only really do tarot sometimes, so I would love to learn more about anything, I’m particularly interested in demons and angels, I don’t really know anything else to describe about me haha, I hope you all enjoy your day :smiley:

3 Likes

welcome

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick at all or are you a complete beginner?

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Yes I am a complete beginner, I have only done some simple Protection rituals from Damon Brands ‘Magickal Protection’, other then that no experience at all lol

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, I thought I might add that I am about to do the sword banishing ritual not actually done any lol I should have edited my above reply

1 Like

Hi there :wave:t5::smiling_face: Welcome to the forum. You’ll find a wealth of information here about angels and demons. If you have any questions that can’t be answered by first using the search function, feel free to ask the members here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome. I’m a newbie here too and you’ll love the energy here. Best wishes!

1 Like

Thanks! Best wishes to you too!

Hi there @Balance223, cool name. I guess thats how you see yourself. I like you, not cocky like some newbies and I feel a genuineness about you so looking forward to talking as you progress on your magickal path.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I look forward to talking aswell and perhaps making some friends here on this forum. I hope you have a great day/night, much appreciation! :handshake::smiley:

1 Like