Hello everyone, my name is Stephanie and I live in the Northeast US.
I consider myself a beginner still to magick, I’m doing a lot of reading and just watching videos of other magicians. Just trying to soak up as much information as possible. Ive been practicing magick for about 3 years now a little more seriously instead of dabbling. Ive been practicing with tarot since I was a teenager and have collected many decks throughout the years. Im starting to learn Lenormand now and am loving it.

I started working with Angels Magick back in 2016 using Gallery of Magick books, and also have worked with some books that focused more on energy of the moon. I was honestly a little scared to work with Demons until this year. I felt a pull to work with them even though because of my religious background I was taught to fear them. I bought ‘Lucifer and hidden demons’ book and did a pathworking, I felt I did get results but didnt really feel a connection. I contacted this woman Indigo priestess that I found on you tube I really loved her videos on Demons or as she calls them Ancient Gods. She taught me if we go with respect they are willing to help us if we also are committed to helping ourselves and developing that relationship. I felt any residual fear melt away. She taught me an incantation to connect easier and I have been slowly but yes I do feel I have been able to connect with Belial and Astaroth. I am only working with them for a few months now. I am also working daily with meditations to help with my focus and to strengthen my ability to connect. This is a really long intro sorry about that, I tend to ramble. I feel I am still learning a lot and would love to meet and learn from you all :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like