Hello, I am Brittany, tend to go by Britt. I reside in US. I’ve acutally practiced a few different types of magick. Wicca has been main but I have started going towards what several of my friends call “grey or dark” It is a pull that I have felt for years and want to look into more. I firmly believe theres more to it and a reason.

Nice to meet you all. I am shy and an introvert at first but in time do open up more.

2 Likes

Welcome.

What other systems of magick have you rpeacticed, besides Wicca?

What brings you to BALG?

1 Like

Well hello strange fancy seeing you here :wink: Welcome I am so glad you finally joined us here :heart:

1 Like

I have practiced witchcraft before as well and am starting to again. I have been able to speak to other beings and spirits for many years.

I have also had a reaccuring dream as long as i can remember. I began researching and many times results brought me here. Michelle also directed me here thinks it can help me figure some stuff out.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more on your experience, and again, welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I know right. Didn’t take long to find me. Thanks hun for finally getting me to actually join. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been told I am hard to hide from lol. I am sure you will be able to find all that you need here :heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

I look forward to following you on your magickal journey.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. That’s how you learn. And, the only stupid question is the one NOT asked. :slight_smile: We’ll all do our best to help you along your path.

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like