Hello my name is Max i am intrested with the super nstural and always feel connected spirtually. I also came here for help i feel something is holding me down in life. Thanks.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

What is your magical experience? Are you a complete beginner? Answering this question can help us to provide advice for your situation.

1 Like

Hello, i have no experience at all. I am working with a occultist and certain things are not working out.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

What situation are you seeking help with?

Private message ? Is that k ? And are u a magician ?

Yes, I am a magician, but there is no need to move to PM. You came here looking for advice so in order for the members to help you, they need to know what the situation is.

I feel there is a certain blocking for me not to be wealthy, i am working with my occulist who is very good st what he does and experienced, but there seems to be some blocking , i had black magic set on me from family member and i had a demon inside of me i got rid of all those stuff, now i feel i have a wealth blocking or money blocking but the demon says nothing is blocking thru my occlutist magician told me. I need a little help if u giys think or know what else can be blocking me from being wealthy ? Is there such thing as money cursed or wealth cursed ? Thanks. Your help me break thru my worries and stress in my life.

There is plenty of information on this forum to help you. Try searching for “uncrossing” rituals. The search function is the little magnifying glass in the upper right of your screen.

So do you feel that i am crossed? Thanks for your input by the way , i ahve a question how does a person become cross does somebody need to do this to me?

1 Like

I don’t know if you are crossed or not, but it doesn’t really matter. If you think you might be crossed, then you are. If you think there is a block on your prosperity, then there is.

You can be bound by another person, or even a higher power. I myself had my prosperity bound by a “Higher” power in a past life.

1 Like

Is there a way to get rid of prosperity bound by a higher power ? Is there a ritual for it ?

Can u also get rid of being bound by another person?

How did u find out u were bounded by a higher power?

The demon Belial told me.

2 Likes

Thanks for that answer

1 Like

These videos help me.

You are not alone i was also informed by a higher power that i had been held back in past lives including this one…

1 Like

How did u know u were held back ? How did u find out ?

1 Like

After u found out and u cleared it how did u feel after

1 Like