Hi new member here, this is just a quick introduction I’m from the UK been treading this LHP for about 3yrs now.
Have had good success with working with Goetic demons/Gods, basic magick, and scrying looking very much forward to learning lots more here as I have only barely scratched the surface of this path.
Ave Satanas brothers and sisters.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Yay!

Maybe check this, it may be of interest?

1 Like

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

can I ask how do you scry and which book you use for goetic spirits which method

1 Like

@KingVelizar There are several different ways you can perform scrying. I’m sure there are some great topics in the forum! I would check in the Divination category.

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

welcome brother glad to have you

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome

1 Like

Black mirror and water for scrying, and for working with Goetic spirits i use various methods of invocation…check out Mason, Connolly, Ford, Crowley to name a few :metal:

2 Likes

Welcome:)

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: New member

Scrying

I research as much as I can then experiment till I find a method that works best for me.

A method I like is using a clear bowl on top of a black mirror combing the mirror and water method.

If there’s a specific Daemon, Deity, etc. I print the sigil then cut it out then tape it to the bottom of the glass. with clear tape. Scotch tape will not hold.

Why? The shape is visible and so it attracts the being I’m trying to contact.

As for the type of invocation used?

I create my own.

2 Likes

Basically the same as what I do, I also place the sigil in front of the scrying implement and activate it to begin seeing.
Experiment a lot at the beginning and before you know it, it all clicks in place.:metal:

1 Like