I just wanna say hello to you all, I’not sure if I’ll be very active member of rhis community because of my english level ( I’m better in reading than writting) but I appreciate I can be here :grinning:

Hi there :blush::grinning:

1 Like

Welcome @Nanani It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

What brings you here? Are there any struggles or goals you are looking to magick to help you with?

This is very important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer.

1 Like

I’m from Poland. I’ve been watching E.A. YT chanell and that’s how I found this forum.
I’ve practised magic for about 2 years but it was only several spells. My main goal is my personal ascend. I work with Astaroth and she is my matron demon. It started when I tried love spell and I was looking for love deities and I found her as Astarte goddes.
I also invoked duke Dantalion one time.
Inspite of that I use Tarot - about 2 years - and practise clairaudience and clairvoyance - few months.
I’ve been reading this forum more than the year but never want to write anything ( I have never use english before neither in my job nor in my life, so my knowledge is passive and create couple of sentences is really difficult). But yesterday I invoke Lucifer and after that I open balg and that was strong impuls to log-in and introduce myself, so I think it can be important for me to be here :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like