Hi I’m rishi, I am 18 right now, qnew to magick and have a deep interest in science and learning about universe, though I have just started yet I am very aamazed to whatever I have experienced and read other’s experience with it, I am just going to start some demonaltory practices in a few days specifically with king paimon.

I come from India, and just visited this forum for information, but today I saw a post of @Qayos that he’s. Making some kind of legion for some people, and realised the power of these group, I immediately made an account now, I hope even I could be in his list but I’m Pretty late though.

I am a begginer as said before I just practice mediation around 20-30 min, read a few stuff, tried to astral project but only reaching vibration stage yet. Practiced some sigil magic as of yet.

Thank u

6 Likes

Hello Rishi!

I have LOTS of family from India! Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank u :blush:
I hope to communicate with them soon

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum; we got fun and games . . .

2 Likes

Welcome, Rishi. I am your neighbour. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

welcome

Oh hi David where are u from

Oh hi @Alazif I would love to learn these games

Muahahaha!

Americans often employ too many idioms and pop culture references when we speak lol
It can be confusing to those who speak English as a second language.

I’ll bring you some kind of fun regardless!

1 Like

hello am new here…I am Kofi from Ghana WEst Africa

1 Like

How old are you?
What kind of magic are you into?
What is your magical background?

@Alazif , yeah, I know :sweat_smile: it would be appreciated if u pm me and teach me some things thanks.

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

“Part of a proper introduction on this forum is to tell us what your experience is in magick, like what you practice, and how long you have practiced but you don’t have to tell us what you do.” by: @DarkestKnight

Please create your own thread or use the below thread to do so. and welcome to the community:

Welcome @Inside_Life It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3