Yes, thank you both @DarkestKnight and @Angelb1083

1 Like

You are so welcome. You have to find you.

My strongest Magick is healing actually.

1 Like

That is a nobal cause, I hope to learn more on that subject myself soon.

Brother,

Women hate weak guys. Grow some balls! Itā€™s guys who manifest that they just donā€™t care and are comfortable in their skin that get the girls. If women sense weakness, hopefully they run as otherwise they exploit. You donā€™t want or need a woman to complete your little self. You only want a woman if sheā€™s desperate to share in the fullness of you and your world.

But as Meatloaf sang in Two Out of Three Ainā€™t Bad, ā€œThere ainā€™t no Coupe DeVille hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack boxā€.

Al.
P.s. Thereā€™s an Evocation to Naamah on these boards. Could you be bothered?

Naamah?

Bro.,

Search Bar: on the right. Magnifying Glass symbol.

Al.

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m almost out of replys, after your reply Iā€™ve started, I didnā€™t get it at first. Sorry, Iā€™m a tad slow. Not to many people have patience or understanding because I have a few loose screws, but thank you for your guidance.

Naamah can only do so much. If youā€™re full of negativity and have unresolved complexes or personal hygiene challenges (thatā€™s just as an example by the way, not implying anything) then you can really devote yourself and get contact and She can only do so much.

Anyway, you start researching and learning by heart Her evocation; then rehearse it until itā€™s perfect. Finally, deliver it with everything youā€™ve got! And keep your promise(s) to Her. I wonā€™t have to tell you that twice.

Al.
P.s. And remember to toughen up and grow your nuts. If you can overdose (yeah, take a lot more than the recommended dose) of Daimiana either tablets, by if you can get the Elixir (not the Tincture) take that. I speak from experience. Itā€™s fabulous.

Okay, thank you I will look those up as well yeah I have a little bit of a disability. I do, however look forward to working with you in the future.

Hahaha!
A man after my own heart!

ā€œWow! Youā€™re kind of a sally. Do these drugs, and blow your mind! Itā€™ll put hair on your chest!ā€

Yes, Muaā€™dib! Drink The Water of Life!

1 Like

Death to the Harkonnen, dessert mouse

1 Like

Yeah, maybe you need a shaman . . .

1 Like

Or a tilaxsu facedancer

1 Like

Or even someone to evoke or cast for me

1 Like

Someone to keep you safe while you drink the water of life . . .

1 Like

Why? Fear? Fear is the mind killerā€¦

1 Like

LSD, my dude! Thereā€™s gotta be a lot of it out in Vegas.

Never done it, I donā€™t know, donā€™t want to either

The Water of Life?
Itā€™s not for everyone.

1 Like

Thanks anyways, how are you tonight my friend?