New member to the forum

How do I officially introduce myself? Constantine

In the Introduction thread :
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url]

Best Regards!

And for some reason there’s not an immediately obvious “Reply” button on the threads here, so just hit “Quote” in red on the top right-hand of any post in the thread, then clear out all the text in the reply box by highlighting it all and then hitting backspace.

You can find more information on using the forum in the Member Resources thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help.

[quote=“Constantine, post:4, topic:8122”]Thanks for your help.[/quote]Looking for answers. I have been followed all my life by a powerful spirit. When I was a lonely teenager It helped me through difficult times with premonitions and powerful vivid dreams that blured fantasy and reality. But as I grew older this spirit entity also became a vengeful guardian spirit that has injured and destroyed people who have taken advantage of me or stolen from me. I have avoided reaching out to thus spirit entity all these years but now I feel compelled to take the next step and evoke and bond with this entity. Need help please!

To me the entity seems like a beneficial ally. Why on earth would you want to get rid of it?

[quote=“jboy, post:6, topic:8122”]To me the entity seems like a beneficial ally. Why on earth would you want to get rid of it?[/quote] No, I don’t want to get rid of it, I want to evoke it and bond with it. I am ready to take the next step.

Sorry, I misread it.

Hi Constantine, don’t forget your intro, info above - please make it the next post you do.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=8546.msg88651#msg88651 date=1469444305]
Hi Constantine, don’t forget your intro, info above - please make it the next post you do.

Cheers! :slight_smile:
Thank you Lady Eva, I am Constantine. I am 62 years old, I am located in the USA and regularly travel to Greece. I have had a powerful but occasionally dysfunctional relationship with a spirit since I was a teenager. My Magick, through the influence of this spirit, resulted in the destruction of others which frightened me for many years. But now I am ready to take the next step to begin my ascension and to take control of my life through the practice of Magick. Finding this forum to share my experiences with, and to learn from other magicians, was the obvious first step.