New member on BALG

Hi guys my name is Joseph,im from Croatia…reason i joined is because i found BALG really awesome place to share magical experiences and to progress faster hence all of support and experianced magicians that can be found here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas of magick most interest you?

Yes sir although im new to LHP i started two year ago with talisman magic, and western ceremonial magic…but few weeks ago i decided to flip the coin so i had first exp with evoking satan.now i wanna learn and commune with dark gods and is there better place to be than BALG… thanks for accepting me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Joseph. I am new too. I’ve been enjoying my time on BALG, but I wish I could PM people. One day I will get there :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JeffeSprings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

2 Likes

Swear you’re trying to make this a common word!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If i had a dollar everytime you said that word

2 Likes

elucidating

verb (used with object), e·lu·ci·dat·ed, e·lu·ci·dat·ing.

to make lucid or clear; throw light upon; explain:an explanation that elucidated his recent strange behavior.

verb (used without object), e·lu·ci·dat·ed, e·lu·ci·dat·ing. to provide clarification; explain.

Awesome word :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @JeffeSprings :blush:

1 Like

It is a common word lol

From a not so very common person, I might add :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d agree but I’ve been surrounded by backwoods hicks for years… sometimes it’s great. I always feel so damned intelligent around the peeps I find, but damned do I miss real conversations.

1 Like