Newish Member, Need Help With Curse

hello im jalen.I just turned 20 and ive been practicing magick for such a long time but all of a sudden this really bad curse hit me 5 days ago and its been knawing at me ever since.I lost my job,i havent slept in 4 nights,my penis got shorter,my mom got into a car accident,my cleasning attempts or realese spells go wrng,yesterday I threw up blood while smoking weed which NEVER happens,and i havent felt this way since lst yer but nw i feel very suicidal and then tonight i reacently just got stopped by the police and held up for 3 hrs just for wallking at 4 o clock pm.May you please reverse this horrible curse please?Alll have to offer is my soul but if i must you can have it.

Who’s your pact with?

I think it was with lucifer

1 Like

Wait, what? That’s the last thing you should offer to anybody, because it’s literally all you’ve got…

Anyway, got any suspects when it comes to who could have done this to you??

2 Likes

idk… out of nowhere doe…?

Have someone remote view or scan you , I can send you a guy that can help , sound like a curse too me or astral attack

1 Like

Ask Andromalius to show you who cursed you and to send him back all the curses and effects of them.