New Member - My dad had history in magick, wont share anything

I have been lurking on the forums for a while now. After finding out my father has history with magick, and that his mother (my grandmother) is a witch and his uncle a mage, I decided to create an account. I have been long interested in magick, reading mythology during my childhood. I never personally met anyone from my dad’s side, though I have a close relationship with him. I mostly live with my mother as my dad is constantly travelling for work. I am his eldest and don’t understand why he never shared this information with me. Over the past year he did talk about warding off negative energy, as well building up the families agregore. He never mentions the process. I am interested in learning more about the rituals, as well as other aspects of this whole ordeal. If you guys have any information, feel free to share. Any free courses or sites to read will be welcome. Help me get started on my journey. :slight_smile:

• Ambrosa
2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You will find plenty of information to get you started here, so make copious use of the search function in the upper right.

You might also want to check out Quareia: It’s a free course in the building blocks of magick:

1 Like

Welcome, Ambrosa. You said you have a good relationship with your father, so, have you asked him directly about this, maybe asked him to teach you? What did he say? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. And welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Any time I mentioned anything he switched the topic.

I checked out Quareia; exactly what I was looking for, thanks for sharing.

1 Like