New Member, looking for friends too!

Hello I am 19 years old and since I was a young girl I’ve been attracted to the occult and unknown, it’s always resonated with me. I didn’t start getting serious with it till I went full blown fruitarian when I was around 15/16 and that’s when I astral projected for the first time, I have yet to do it again. But after that I went to being a normal vegan and kinda dodged doing spiritual things for a while because I felt like being fruitarian I was really strict on myself with everything so I went on airplane mode after that. But now In 2020 I’ve been dead serious about it and I really want to open my third eye more and connect with energies. I’ve been trying to summon king paimon for two weeks and have been struggling on getting signs. I’ve noticed too when I meditate I struggle with breathing correctly. I believe I will master what needs to be mastered, yes I am struggling right now but I guess that’s the best way to learn, I am an artist and If you’re interested in seeing my work I have a Instagram page dedicated to my work! Have a good night/day.

5 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome Rene,

Be blessed, may you find what you seek here among friends

1 Like

Welcome. If you need advice for King paimon i Could provide help. I had interesting phenomena and a few channelings so far yet i am only a beginner and learning so sharing knowledge might also Benefit my own work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great thing you got in this path so early. More time to develop your abilities.

2 Likes

Welcome friend!

1 Like

Welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Do tell about your experiences so far! I’m very interested :slight_smile:

Sure. First of All, He is hard to understand. I always Need extreme Focus when talking and receiving messages but it could be caused by me being New. I Focus on his sigil with my third eye while chanting and i try to visualize him. His enrrgy is strong and He is a very powerful teacher and guide. I received a chant from him that helps during evocation and i like to offer something Else beside blood, like food or alcohol.

1 Like

Welcome​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: