New member looking for answers

My name is Tuviz, am from africa…i have spent enough days reading through the forums and am impressed…people are so friendly and will to help out so i decided to finally sign up and be part of the community

what brought me here is am looking for answers for my series of events…
i usually have bad dreams which most of time happen to come true…for instance this year i once had a dream that my favourite fish in my aquarium died…guess what! when i woke up in the morning it was dead… i remember when i was 15 i had a dream our has maid was raped by our gardener…the following day we came from school the act happened…
apart from dreams i usually find myself saying bad things which happen over time…like two weeks ago my relationship was hitting a dead end…that evening before we met my innerself told me she will break everything in my house…we fought again and she broke everything in my house…every fucking thing!!
another instance, i told my friend that our manager who doesnt like me i

2 Likes

welcome bro

thank you bro

Welcome :smiley:

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you’re pretty intuitive. Have you tried developing it with divination, like tarot?

yes am very intuitive… the problem is i dont know where to start…i know nothing about magick :frowning:

1 Like

You came to the right place then. A great way to start is to find a form of divination that you like, and practice as much as possible. You can also call on any number of demons and spirits to help you develop it. Glad you’re here, man. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Welcome @tuviz.

Do you have any experience in magick?

Welcome! Start with tarot for sure. Even if it’s simple readings. You are definitely really good at foreseeing stuff. :thinking: I think Tarot is a great start (kinda my favorite of all magick besides oils.)

1 Like

Welcome @tuviz. What part of Africa are you from?

1 Like

@Angelb1083 thank you so much…i would appreciate alittle guidance

2 Likes

@anon59886753 am from kenya

Sure! You can’t start a pm yet but I will sent you one after I finish my studying. Do you have a deck yet?

@Angelb1083 please don’t forget :blush::blush:

1 Like

I won’t. I adore tarot!