New member introoo

Helllooooo!

So, obviously a new member here. My name is Mandy and I’m a bruja from the UK (Currently living in the states). I was recommended to this site and have finally joined it myself. I’m not really sure as to how this forum works yet, but it’s a learning process hehe. Nice to meet everyone along the way!!

4 Likes

Welcome @LilithsBruja Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced it? You haven’t told us anything at all about any practical experience.

Have you worked in any specific systems or traditions?

I’ve been doing lots of reading into magick, but recently have started doing little spells here and there. Most recently I’ve been seeking some help from Belial and have finally realised that I need to do more work with Lilith.

I haven’t really worked with any systems or traditions, yet.

I was actually about to make a post about an experience I had as a child and ask for thoughts on it.

4 Likes

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re just starting on your path? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I’m a baby right now. I’ve been at a stand still for some time as I wasn’t quite sure how to start my path. So far, I’ve done financial help spells, protection as well as weekly home/care cleansings. I also have done tarot readings (mainly for myself).

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! And thank you ! :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hi LilithsBruja!

Welcome!! So pleased you’ve found this site, there’s so many insights and advice into just about everything on here! I’ve learned a fair bit from others over my time on BALG! I work predominantly with Belial, have had some great results and also with Lucifuge Rocofale, Belpheghor and Beleth. I want to work more with Lilith, I’ve little bits but not like I have with the others. All the best on your journey! Angel

1 Like

Hi Mandy, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Elo Angel!

Much appreciated! There’s so many reads on here! It’s most certainly the best place to turn to regarding magickal things! I didn’t even realise that there was a forum for magick. I’ve learned quite a bit in the little time I’ve been. Oh my! How long have you been working with Belial? I haven’t spread out more than Lilith and Belial; It’s been a few weeks for me so far. With Lilith, she’s been with me most of my life. I came to realise that most recently :see_no_evil:

I’m in my 3rd year of working with Belial. I’ve worked with other Demons such as Lucifuge Rocofale (a pact with Licifuge and Belial) although my initial contact with Lucifuge took time as I kept feeling or being sick whenever I invoked him. I got there with it though he did bite me! lol I’ve worked with Bapheghor and am now researching The Morrigan at the minute. I learned lots on here as I was really a novice when I joined despite being into the occult for years, I realised i really only possessed a superficial knowledge of it. There are some real minds of information on here, it’s really helped.

It’s all about your personal path, All the best with yours , if you need anything just ask there’s always help at hand! Angel x

1 Like

Oh the other thing I meant to say was Belial is my patriarchal Demon. I’ve also found that he’s been with me a long time. It’s funny as I only realised that in recent times as I pieced my life together! Funny how things come together once your on the correct path x

1 Like

What an intense experience! I haven’t experienced anything like that yet. Mainly just paranormal experiences growing up.

I do have to agree with what you’ve said regarding Belial being with you for as long as he has. That’s how I feel with Lilith. I’ve come to realise that she’s been with me for what feels my whole life. As of late, I feel like the path I’m on is starting to come together and it feels so relieving!

I really felt like my life wasn’t really put together until recently. Doesn’t it feel lovely? Hehe x

1 Like