New Member Introduction

Hello, everyone!

My name is Louie and I am a new member to this forum. I’ve visited many times in the past and have read many of the posts here. I’ve been so intrigued that I kept returning and finally decided to join this magickal family.

I remember being really good at the “law of attraction” when I was in junior high and high school. But my ability seemed to wane as I got older. I am new to sigil magic, evoking and invoking spirits. I’ve experimented with sigil magick and enjoyed great success.

Now I would like to try invoking angels and deamons. I am fascinated by the prospect of being able to communicate and speak directly with higher beings. Entities suffused in wisdom that transcends our five-sensory limitations. The idea that such wisdom can be downloaded into our mind, like a computer downloading software from the internet, amazes me.

The people who I look up to at the moment, in the arena of Magick, are, Dr. Stephen Skinner, Poke Runyon, Lon Milo DuQuoette, Israel Regadie, and of course, Aleister Crowley. I would like to begin an invocation soon. I have so many questions to ask. I don’t want to be an “armchair magician,” but according to Skinner and Runyon, you have to make the necessary preparations and take precautions before engaging in an actual operation. So that things will not go awry. Honestly, I am afraid of turning my home into a haunted house, affecting the rest of my family here.

I look forward to absorbing great wisdom from all of my new brothers and sisters in this forum and in sharing my own journey with you. Perhaps, as I mature and grow here, I too may be able to help others some day. Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you have a good time here

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and as you grow you will learn that knowledge is power as you gain wisdom from this site.