New Member [Introduction]

Hi My names Jinx like literally.

There’s a story behind that if anyone is interested please feel free to message me.

So to begin, I have had a deep interest in the Occult and Magick practices since middle school and began practicing and studying as of 4 years ago. I’ve always had a connection to the unseen, not bragging :smirk: just sharing, and have multiple encounters with other worldly entities, though i will admit do to parental influence i feared this path for most of my life.

Though with the arrival of puberty also came a rebellious Angsty new beginning, which led me to find wonders and
And truth i now practice today.

My intrests are limitless, Immortality, shape shifting, voodoo, fortune telling, curses, spiritual knowledge, ect

I’ve mostly used Chaos Magick. And a have cast a couple successful Hexes.

I’m always open to advice and ready to learn more.

Also my english skills are passable , but typing not so much do to a hand injury, so if I’m not making a post clearly please let me know also i currently have a stalker so I no longer post personal photos i do hope this is not a issue, though if it is i cand post a photo if needed.

3 Likes

Curses can be simplified or they can be pretty complicated.

2 Likes

Welcome Jinx.

Isn’t needed.

What general area do you live? I’m in the state of Maryland, USA, for example (I don’t give out my city name).

Is there anything in particular you are looking to get better at?

1 Like

Hi there @Jeanx, welcome to the forum, great to have you here. :wave:t5:

1 Like

Welcome to Balg jinx

2 Likes

Welcome @Jeanx :wave:t4:

2 Likes

Hi there thank you sooooo much FOR the reply lol I’m so sorry about the late response :sweat_smile: i haven’t had internet access in almost a year :roll_eyes: i reside in a couple different places a year, mostly do to my random flighty personality! During the summer I typically go to Oregon or San Francisco California, while during the winter i always stay in Denver Colorado, and as for the rest of the year I’m in Albuquerque New Mexico

thank you so much :shark: :bomb::boom::blue_heart:

1 Like

thank you kindly :shark::bomb::boom::blue_heart: