New member - Introduction

I don’t watch them.

Well, you can understand from my example why I am conflicted. I find it ironic that it is those from the left hand path who quickly judge and are defensive. I thought the whole point was to be free thinking and the whole “no room for authority in occultism” credo.

I never knew demons such as Belial and Azazel were mentioned in these texts, so for me it was a very illuminating event to discover this. Also Belial is the 68th goetic demon and Azazel is not one of the 72, this is interesting to me as well.

I saw your writings about AA Michael. Very impressive. Uriel is the AA that I resonate strongest with at this time. Would you tell us what your thoughts are on him?

1 Like

I don’t work much with Archangel Uriel.
But what I associate with him - other than the flame and light - are knowledge, respect and seriousness.
He seems to me like that old teacher you respect alot, not because he’s too strict, but just because that’s what his aura demands.
To me, his energy has similarities with Michael, but while Michael’s light feels like the burning midday sun, Uriel’s light is more like the heavy evening sun. Calm, warm, but serious.

1 Like

That is a great description. I resonate 100 percent with Uriel. I read that he can reflect the divine light and make it so humans can assimilate this light without being overwhelmed.

1 Like

Uriel means the flame of God. This is the archangel of wisdom. This archangel’s goal is to create a world of peace and responsibility. Uriel will use his infinite wisdom to help you find the answers you need. He will also help guide you and support you through the difficulties of life.

1 Like