New member - Introduction

Hm this was long ago, maybe I misundestood it as if you were saying the Archangels want you to choose a side. :woman_shrugging:

Quite the opposite, some black magick people said I had to choose a side.

Welcome to the forum! I also think like you, let’s first agree on a few things.
Have you ever meditated? Is it necessary? Do you know how to purify yourself? Parasites and harmful things… Do you know how to close yourself? Finally, can Azazel protect you completely?

Yes - for 30 years I have done banishing rituals, I use Sage often, Sage spray, purification sprays infused with Raphael’s power. Frankincense infusions on my skin. I have a formidable array of ways to protect and purify. My challenge is that I am very hard on myself and when I am in a negative state of mind, that negates some of my efforts so I am learning to step back and reevaluate before giving in to impulse. I do not trust Azazel and upon further research, I realized that I have a long term relationship with Raphael and I do not want to lose Raphael by experimenting with Azazel.

1 Like

Where did you learn all this please?

It started in 1990 when I was in a bookstore and purchased Modern Magic by Donald Michael. Long story short…I could not put that book down. This was before the digital age and instant gratification. I followed each step faithfully and just never stopped.

To condense it further - Kaballah is what resonates with me the most. I experimented a little but as of right now I oppose Azazel and Belial passionately.

1 Like

May I ask why? (Just curious.)

Many reasons, some of which are too personal to share with the common public. I am aligned with Raphael and Melchizedek, Raphael is the archenemy of Azazel and Asmoday. Melchizedek and Michael directly oppose Belial. Melchizedek is an ascended master who works with me. I had to get my priorities straight.

I really do not use this forum because of my stance. And if I knew how to change my screen name, I would.

I think @Lady_Eva can do that for you.

It is clear that certain entities do not get along well because of how their energies work, like Raphael and Azazel, which you mentioned.
But to my knowledge there is no need to oppose or fight them, since there is no “eternal war” between them.

And again the Lord said to Raphael: “Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire.”

Yeah I know this story.

1 Like

Cool, I thought it was rather obscure. I just discovered this material.

I’m not a fan of taking some part of the bible out of context and then take it literally. Because then you have to take the whole bible literally. And that’s impossible.

I’ve worked with Raphael alot, and I experienced (like many others, too) that angels and demons are not at war with each other. I wouldnt work with Raphael and Azazel for example at the same time, but there is no need to waste your energy on opposing a spirit. If you dont like their energy, just don’t work with them and ignore them, and use your energy for more useful stuff. :+1:

1 Like

It was more about affirming my choice to stay focused on what energy best suits me. Plus I had multiple black magicians warn me and strongly emphasize not to work with both, so I was on the fence and really had to contemplate what resonates with me.

People jumping to conclusions saying I am using the bible or am automatically a Christian because I favor the Archangels is what gets me agitated.

The Raphael/Azazel excerpt is from the book of Enoch, not the bible.

Ah yes I mixed up with Asmoday. But still, I’m not taking stuff like that literally.

Yes I understand, I mainly work with Archangels, too and I’m not a christian.

1 Like

Very cool, you obviously “get it.”

Asmoday versus Raphael is from Solomon’s story. I do not think Raphael is even mentioned in the traditional bible. He is in the book of Tobit and I believe the Apocrypha.

Tobit is a part of the apocrypha in the lutheran bible.

1 Like

By oppose I didn’t mean actively engaging them. To quote master Yoda “For knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I want to believe that you can work with all kinds of energy like you do. Do you ever watch the you tube videos of the founder of this site?

During a massive outdoor ritual they smashed the four angelic watchtower tablets in order to offend those angels to make the way clear for their demons or demons to come in. Doesn’t this imply an adversarial relationship?