New member// Intro

Hey guys, just putting out my intro here, I’m a practicing shaman, have been acting about it for almost 8 ish years now, I do like to dabble in lots of types of magik, most commonly herb, crystal, healing, and candle magik, and I’m here (and actually signed up) because finding other people who like to practice necromancy was a real surprise to me. I’m almost entirely self taught on that front but decay and death energies came quite fluidly for manipulation, and I really just want to see how far I can keep learning and training myself to do better. As far as any dieties go, I’ve bounced around alot throughout my life, but I’m currently re orienting my path back to the shamanism my grandmother taught me back on the reservation. I hope that’s enough info for you guys, thanks for letting me in.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

welcome brother

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jerico :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @Jerico,

Lol it’s enough. Just getting a sense of who you are is all that’s required. Those interested in what you do will show up soon enough.
So does shamanism have a dark side? Does it mesh well with everything else you do?

1 Like

*Active

Welcome to BALG. I like your image is that a cross breed Coyote or a wolf of some kind?

It’s a fox, pretty cool huh?

1 Like

Yes, nice image.