New member intro

Hi y’all, thanks for having me here. And I’m really new to all these but I need some one who knows how I can make a pact or something like that with a demon. All my life I’ve only want to be so famous all my life for being an entertainer (a rapper or do) and since of course that comes with money too. I tried writing music several times I just end up cry because it hurts my soul I’m not gifted at this and I wanna make a lot changes in a lot of places, and Honestly I cannot stop typing…I need a help, a demon that would offer me this talent I’m ready to make a pact

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum! Where are you from? Do you practice any specific traditions or paths?

Pacts really aren’t suitable for beginners, as for demons there are many. There’s a lot you need to take into account before entering a pact.

This may also a be a part of why you’re not feeling creative. Mindset plays a really big part of how the world interacts with you. Use affirmations, manifestation for starters for small things and use it to shift other things.

Mind is key, you need to realise the power you have and use it.

2 Likes

I have a lot of questions for you, I can’t figure out how to send you a message on here. Please reach out to me or something I use Facebook and other social networks

I have a lot of questions for you, I can’t figure out how to send you a message on here. Please reach out to me or something I use Facebook and other social networks

Welcome @Muggie Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

Do you have any actual experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning? A pact won’t work if you can’t communicate with a spirit.

And PS: As a newcomer to this forum, you cannot message anyone. The ability is locked by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity.

2 Likes

Ohh my bad…I’m muggie, 21, Male. a Nigerian (country in West Africa). I’m a finalist in the university (Studying B.A Hons Philosophy).

I have absolutely no experience in magic or any sort of witchcraft, I am a total amateur. Although, I used to have sleep paralysis for about 8 or 9 years or so. which makes me so scared, I was receiving an oral sex sometime last month and I managed to fend her off because I had no idea it was my succumbus and I was only being ignorant and now I feel so sad I might have pushed her away from me unknowingly, I used to talk bad about her every other day but not until today when I joined this forum. (I’ll come back to this later.

I joined this forum because I needed to make a deal with a demon for a lot of riches and wealth and also a career in music which is all I’ve always wanted. (I mentioned in one of my comments earlier today that I have tried writing songs various times but the truth is I’m not gifted at this but I really want to be a famous rapper) I want to make a pact with a demon that’ll offer me the gift at writing songs and freestyling off head like the most famous artistes do.

My post is not well alligned, apologies for that. I just feel sad and I need to get my life together.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction.

How do you know you have a succubus if you have no experience?

1 Like

I have felt her numerous times against me for years, I was way younger. she does a lot of things to me but the one occasion which stood out was last month when she was giving me an oral and I was wide awake I tried to stop her then she carressed my nipples and I felt weak and then she proceeded with the oral and she vanished after some seconds because I was constantly resisting although I was unable to move any part of my body. Maybe I did move my one or two of my fingers a bit…

Why do you keep making double posts?

I’m still trying to figure out this site works, though. Apologies.

1 Like

I’ll be sending you a message shortly with some info in, which I send to all new members, please watch out for that - it will show up as a green icon at the top right of the page. :+1:

2 Likes