New Member Intro

Greetings! Discovered this forum several months back while trying to research New Orleans Voodoo and have been lurking around ever since… reading, researching, learning. The biggest thing that I have learned is that I am interested in everything!! My main interests are New Orleans Voodoo, Runes and Norse magic and Santa Muerte. I don’t have a ton of practical experience as yet, though I have tried some candle magic, some jar spells and protection spells and also a little bit of divination with my runes. Looking forward to diving in deeper and gaining much more practical experience and knowledge.

R

Welcome @Runeblade Runeblade

Where do you hail from?

How long have you been practicing?

Thank you!

Currently living in the US, though I am Australian by citizenship. I’ve really only been practicing for the last six months or so, though I have been interested and reading for many years.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Lot of rabbit holes to dive down into.

@anon39079500 Thank you, and isn’t that the truth! It’s been an interesting journey so far

1 Like

Definitely the truth.

Hi there, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Thank you!

welcomeee

Thank you! Looking forward to participating as opposed to just observing… I guess the same can be said for my magick as well!

1 Like

well you will sure have a blast here

1 Like